You are hereCougar's Crag Extreme B&B (Victoria, BC)
Cougar's Crag Extreme B&B (Victoria, BC)
A B&B catering to the causal, nature-lover.
Victoria, Sooke, Metchosin, British Columbia
Number of Units: 2
Sleeps how many per unit? 4
Number of bathrooms per unit: 1
Cougar's Crag B&B is an accommodation for nature-lovers. It offers a balance between the ambiance of a lodge and the privacy and intimacy of a Bed & Breakfast.
- Whale watching - every spring and fall marks the migration of thousands of Grey and Humpback whales on their northern route long the BC coast. Whale watching tours are available from Victoria & Sooke.
- Wildlife Viewing - From October to December, Chinook and Coho salmon return to coastal rivers to spawn and the eagles come are not far behind! The best viewing takes place at Goldstream Provincial Park.
- Hike the West Coast Trail - The trail opens in May until September. Other hikes on Vancouver Island, including the Juan de Fuca Marine Trail, offer similar views & challenges but at less cost.
- Bike Trip - Ride the Galloping Goose Trail, a 55-kilometer rail-trail that extends from downtown Victoria and deep into the Sooke Hills.
- Explore Matheson Lake - Go for a hike, swim or cast your rod at Matheson Lake Park.
- Birdwatching - The bird migration is at it's peak in October when hundreds of species make their way south on the Pacific Flyway. The forest is deafening with birdcalls and song! Trumpeter swans return in November-February.
Pick-up & drop-off from ferry terminals, airports, trailheads, parks, and sightseeing venues.
- Mountain bike rentals
- Laundry services
- Dog care
- Reading library
- Secured storage
- Tour operator referrals
Contact Cougar's Crag Bed & Breakfast / Visit our website
Please mention The Scenic Travel Canada directory.
Check out other things to do on your great Canadian holiday to Sooke, British Columbia.
Get more insider tips on Canadian Adventures at Scenic Travel Canada.